Hotel employee dumps chemicals in pool with children: Lawsuit


Several families are suing the Grand Plaza Hotel in Branson, Missouri, over an incident in which an employee allegedly poured ProGuard Calcium Hypochlorite Granular into the hotel’s pool while children were still swimming. The legal action follows an incident in May 2021 where swimmers, including members of a youth baseball team, reported symptoms such as burning eyes, skin, chest tightness, shortness of breath, coughing, and vomiting with blood. The lawsuit claims that the hotel worker ignored warning signs on the chemicals and directly poured them into the pool, leading to one child sustaining permanent damage to her lungs and throat, and 12 children needing medical treatment. The families are seeking an excess of $25,000 for each plaintiff listed.

Source Link

Read More Better Today US News

Comments are closed.